Questions for Review
1. How would you compare the life of spiritual man with that of natural man?
2. What are your natural senses? Do you think they are compatible with your spiritual senses? In what way?
3. Why did Jesus warn the disciples of the yeast in the bread?
Questions for Review and Meditation
1. What are the stages of the growth of natural man? Do you think they are applicable to our spiritual growth? How so? In what way?
2. Read the following parable. What do you think Jesus meant? Expound on it a bit.
Mt 13:33 [NIV]
33He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough.”
3. How does food affect your physical health? Do you think these are applicable in principle to your spiritual health? How so?
4. In order to make yourself grow healthy in the spirit, what would you do to improve your spiritual “life style?”
This is _Part 8_ , the last in the series The Gift and Work of the Holy Spirit: Resurrection Power and Eternal Life. To use this as a growth tool to better understand your own calling, you might start by reading the explanation of this series, Pt 1, Pt 2, Pt 3, Pt 4, Pt 5, Pt 6 and Pt 7.
Photo credit: twobythree