The conflict between the Kingdom of Light by the Son of God and the Kingdom of Darkness by the Devil spans the ages of creation, and man is the main prize of this battle. As we mentioned before, man is influenced by the wisdom he receives. If he receives it through the Holy Spirit, the wisdom of God, he is able to enter into the Kingdom of His Son and be established as member of God’s house and citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven. Otherwise, he will receive the wisdom from below by his flesh or by the influence of evil spirits, and remain in the power of darkness and subject to death and sin, or even worse, willingly become an instrument of the Devil, full of deception and wickedness.
1. What is the difference between the Kingdom of God and the Spiritual Reality?
2. What is the relationship between Spiritual Reality and Spiritual Order?
3. Was Jesus under authority when He walked on earth? How so?
4. Explain the characteristics of the two types of wisdom mentioned above.
Questions for Meditation and Application
1. Read John 3 and summarize this chapter.
a. Why did Jesus end Nicodemus’s direction of conversation?
b. Do you think there is a difference between seeing and entering the Kingdom of God? How so?
c. How would you describe what happens when one comes to understand the wisdom from above as explained by Jesus?
2. Have you ever encountered spiritualists or witchcraft in your life? Do you think practicing such things gives you spiritual insight and power? How so? What is the nature of this power (from where does it come)?
3. What is your idea of spiritual authority and order? Do you think they are necessary in your life? How so?
This post is _Part 5_, the last in the series Spiritual Reality, Order, and Wisdom. To use this as a growth tool to better understand your own calling, you might start by reading the explanation of this series, Pt 1, Pt 2, Pt 3 and Pt 4.
Photo credit: Slightlynorth