I’ve spent a large part of the last two days going through the foot and a half tall pile of papers that have accumulated since my last economic update videos. I’ll be shooting those videos soon and releasing them over the next couple weeks. first of all, I’m sorry that it’s been almost 4 months since my last videos. I’m somewhat settled in now to the new office and can finally give this the time it needs.
In the process of reviewing all the stories, I had a number that stood out as especially important or interesting to me. Most of the stories I report basically have a fact or two which I can easily convey as one of many in a video. These stories however had multiple interesting points or were a more complex rationale that is worthy to contemplate.
I thought I would go ahead and release this post as a compendium of these interesting stories. This list is not well researched, but is simply a list of stories that struck me at the moment I read them to place a star or checkmark at the top for further consideration. Please let me know if you like this feature as it’s something I’m considering making a regular feature to this blog…
1) Bernanke Will Be Forced To Do QE3
2) Gold and silver stock volatility doesn’t need to be a risk
3) Promise of Arab Uprisings Is Threatened by Divisions
4) Suddenly Everyone Is Warning About The Next Financial Collapse
5) The destructive power of weak money
6) “The Devaluation Against Gold Is The Inflation“
7) The Fed’s $600 Billion Stealth Bailout Of Foreign Banks Continues At The Expense Of The Domestic Economy, Or Explaining Where All The QE2 Money Went
8) THE BEAR IS BACK AND THIS TIME IT WILL BE MUCH WORSE
Each of these links take you to a story that I believe is very worthy of your time. I hope you enjoy them. Let me know what you think. Thanks!